160.25 acres of beautiful farm land in highly desirable Collin County just north of rapidly growing Princeton, TX. Property consists of 138 acres of improved pasture and 22 acres of cultivated land. No flood.
Driving Directions: From U.S. 380 in Princeton, take 4th Street to the north to FM 461. Go left on 461 then right on Longneck Road (75). Take New Hope Road to the right (1827). At intersection of New Hope Road and CR 470, take 470 to the east. Property is on the right at the intersection of CR 470 and CR 500.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.
- Beautiful Land
- Currently in AG
- Princeton ETJ
- North Central Medical Center (11.61 mi)1 reviews
- MEDICAL CENTER OF MCKINNEY (10.64 mi)4 reviews
- Medical City McKinney (11.61 mi)73 reviews
- Freedom Health Centers (11.15 mi)8 reviews
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care (12.73 mi)26 reviews